Blog 3: my dream job

 When I was little I remember very well that I dreamed of being a farmer. That was my first dream job. I grew up and had new options that I quickly discarded. Until I started going to the theater and knew I wanted to do that.

Now that I study acting, that dream has been constantly changing. I entered the career with the intention of acting and being able to travel the world showing plays. Nowadays, I see myself writing about theater or playwriting in the future. Carrying out detailed research and then carrying out creative processes based on that information. But to be honest, I think it's a dream that at some point will transform into another and I think it will be that way constantly. I have not had and I do not think I will have a single dream job in my life, I have always wanted to do many things and I do not think it will be very different in the future. At least I know that my dream job is in the artistic field.

Of course I would like to travel to many places when working, but if that is not possible, I would like to generate a salary that would allow me to visit new places. It's the only thing I have clarity about.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog post 1: a country you would like to visit

Blog 1: A country i would love to visit

Blog 4: time travel to the past or future