Blog post 1: a country you would like to visit

 The country that I would like to visit it would be Norway because one of my dreams is to see a  northern lights. The truth is, I don't know to much about Noruega before I wanted to see northern lights but, after investigating, it would not be the only thing that i would like to see from this country. 

It so happens that in Norway it is possible to see the midnight sun, this means that the sun is out 24 hours a day. It would like to see this natural phenomenon, I think it is an event that you have to experience at least once in your life. As well as seeing northern lights.

Like the Northnern lights is a summer event and the midnight sun is a winter event, I would stay for a full year but no more than that because I would like to visit other countries for a long time, that is why i would work during that year. Also, I like the cold weather, so I know I would have a great time there.


                                                   That person could be me 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 1: A country i would love to visit

Blog 4: time travel to the past or future