Blog 4: time travel to the past or future

 Really, I wouldn't like to take a trip to the present and the future, I feel that any of these trips is a lot of responsibility, but, If time traveling were to be an obligation for me, like someone was forcing me to time travel and I just had to do it, I wouldn’t like to know what’s going to happen in the future because I just wouldn’t be able to live knowing what’s going to happen to us as the human race. Because if we think this through, at some point I would have to come back to the present, and all the information I gathered while time traveling would be mine and only for me to know. And I just wouldn’t be able to live with that pressure. It would drive me insane! 
That's why I prefer to travel to the past, it would also be like learning history in a very didactic way. If I travel back in time, I would like to be in a bar in New York during the Roaring Twenties. I would like to live the emotion of that moment and be able to witness another rhythm of life that moves away from the speed of the present.

Comentarios

  1. I've never thought of time travel as a compulsion, it's very creepy. thank goodness it's a fantasy. on the other hand I agree with the 1920's, I find it a fascinating era as told in the movies.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog post 1: a country you would like to visit

Blog 1: A country i would love to visit