Blog 2: the best holiday ever

 It was during the winter holidays when I felt the strongest heat of my life. I got to know Cartagena de Indias, Colombia. Despite experiencing intense heat, I couldn't even regret the sunburn on my skin. It's a really beautiful place.

My dad wanted to take this trip for a long time. After several attempts he convinced my mom and we ended up going as a family to this destination, so it was my dad, my mom, my little brother and me.

We visited the Getsemaní neighborhood, a neighborhood with many narrow and colorful streets, very beautiful. We visited the “clock tower” monument that looked very beautiful at night because of the lights. We also visited the castle of “San Felipe de Barajas”, it was exhausting to explore due to the height but you could see the city. We also went to several islands that were near the city.


One of the things that caught my attention the most was the tropical climate and vegetation of this city. The weather was incredibly hot, despite being winter. An oppressive humid heat. Sometimes it would start to rain suddenly. You were completely wet but since it was so hot, it was refreshing

The vegetation combined with the ancient architecture made the city a beautiful place. I will never forget that trip.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog post 1: a country you would like to visit

Blog 1: A country i would love to visit

Blog 4: time travel to the past or future