Blog 1: A country i would love to visit



Well, one of my biggest dreams is to see the Northern Lights and because of this interest, Norway seems like the perfect destination to me. It would be really incredible to know this country.



My biggest goal when traveling to this country is to see the northern lights. Having done that, I would be satisfied. But if I had a lot of money and time, I would take advantage of many attractions of this country. For example, Norway stands out for its nature, which is why a large part of its tourist attractions are outdoors. Attractions that vary depending on the seasons of the year (that's why I would like to have a lot of time and money). If it were up to me, I would be there all year to be able to witness the attractions of summer and winter. In summer, it is possible to see the midnight sun, which is when it is daylight for 24 hours. And in winter, it is possible to see the northern lights. Those would be two instances that I would like to witness at some point in my life. (but first I would see the northern lights). Furthermore, the country is known for its fjords, how am I going to leave the country without sailing or swimming through any of these? 


image of a fjord


Another thing you couldn't miss is learning about Viking culture. I would mainly like to visit the Viking ship museum located in the capital, Oslo.

Someday I'm going to visit this country and it's going to be great.














Comentarios

  1. Wuau, the country you would like to visit seems wonderful to me, more for the purpose of seeing the Aurora Boreal, I find it very interesting.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog post 1: a country you would like to visit

Blog 4: time travel to the past or future