Blog post 2: The best holiday ever

It was during the winter vacation last year when I felt the strongest heat of my life. I got to Know Cartagena de Indias, Colombia.

My dad wanted (for the longest time) to visit Colombia and during all that time, he was convincing my mom to go. In the end,  it was the whole family, i mean, my dad, my mom, my little brother and me.
During one week, We tried to visit as many places as we could, for example, we visited the Getsemaní neighborhood, a colorful neighborhood, very beautiful. We visited “La torre del reloj”, This monument looked very beautiful at night because of its lights. We also visited “ El castillo de San Felipe de Barajas”, An important part of the tour was uphill, but, you could see all the city.
Also we could see one of Pablo Escobar’s houses and García Márquez’s house. It was amazing.
Despite the heat, it was an incredible trip. It was a vey busy week and I liked that. At that time, I didn’t want a vacation to relax, I wanted a vacation to get to know places, like colorful neighborhoods and explore, for example, beautiful islands. 
So, it was perfect. 

  

“La torre del reloj”
(It is very literal)

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog post 1: a country you would like to visit

Blog 1: A country i would love to visit

Blog 4: time travel to the past or future