Blog post 4:Time travel to the past

 If I am being honest, I wouldn't like to make a trip to the present or to the future. I feel that any of these trips is a lot of responsibility, but, if time traveling were to be an obligation for me, I wouldn't like to know what is going to happen in the future because I simply couldn't live knowing what is going to happen to us as a human race. Because if we think about it, at some point I would have to come back to the present, and all the information that I would gather by traveling in time would be mine and only I would know it and I simply wouldn't be able to live with that pressure. It would drive me crazy.

That's why I would prefer to travel to the past. It would also be like learning history in a very didactic way. If I travel back in time, I would like to be in a bar in New York during the Roaring Twenties, similar to the ones shown on the movie The Great Gatsby. I would like to live the emotion of that moment and be able to witness another rhythm of life that moves away from the speed of the present. Also, I think the fashion from the twenties is iconic and I find it very interesting and pretty, so that’s another reason why I would like to travel to that specific decade.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog post 1: a country you would like to visit

Blog 1: A country i would love to visit

Blog 4: time travel to the past or future