Blog post 3: “my dram job”


When I was younger, I had a lot of admiration for the work of actors. I admired their mental and physical control and I wanted to learn that. So I studied acting. When I started to study acting, I came in with the intention of acting and traveling the world doing this, but, after four years in the career, I see myself writing about theater or playwriting in the future, doing research on a topic of interest to me and then making creative processes about that information. But to be honest, I think that this vision of me can change in the future because I have always wanted to do many things and I do not think it will be very different in the future. For example, I would like to do ceramic works but, first, I would have to learn how to mold ceramics. I don’t think I will have a single “dream job” in my life. At least I know that my dream job is in the arts.

Of course I would like to travel to many places when I work, but if that is not possible, i would like to generate a salary that will allow me to visit new places. This is the only thing that is clear to me.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog post 1: a country you would like to visit

Blog 1: A country i would love to visit

Blog 4: time travel to the past or future